Your home network is more important than ever. Try to imagine your home if you didn’t have a working network and connection to the Internet. Think about the sensitivity of the information that flows through your home network (e.g., private photos and sensitive financial information). With hacking and home network attacks becoming more prevalent, it’s important to secure your home network.
Your outcome from this course
You'll have a home network that is that can protect your from most cyber attacks by the time you complete this course. You can complete this course in five days, or go faster or slower if you'd like. The choice is yours!
What you’ll learn in this course
- Where your home network is most vulnerable
- How to configure your router for security
- The most important steps anyone can take to secure their home network
- How to recover from successful home network attacks
- Resources for taking your home network security to the next level