Terms and Conditions of Use
The website is owned by Buchanan Holdings, LLC (doing business as HomeTechHacker), a limited liability company in the state of Washington in the United States. By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Company's web site are provided 'as is'. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- The information provided in or through this Website is for educational and informational purposes only and solely as a self-help tool for your own use.
- We do not offer legal or financial advice. We are not an attorney or an accountant. The information contained in this Website is not intended to be a substitute for legal, financial, or business advice that can be provided by your own attorney, accountant, and/or financial advisor. Although care has been taken in preparing the information provided to you, We cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions, and We accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage you may incur. Always seek financial and/or legal counsel relating to your specific circumstances as needed for any and all questions and concerns you now have, or may have in the future. You agree that the information on our Website is not legal or financial advice.
In no event shall HomeTechHacker Academy or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company's Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Lifetime Access to Courses
Lifetime access refers to the lifetime of the course and this site. The course may change over time and if so, lifetime access also refers only to the current version of the course. If the course is removed or the site shut down lifetime access ends.
Any claim relating to Company's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Occasionally we may accept advertising and promotion agreements, including sponsored posts. We also participate in affiliate programs. We can absolutely promise that we will only promote products that we personally use or have deeply researched enough to honestly recommend. We will not promote products we do not trust or would not personally use. We want to earn and keep your trust, and only promoting products we believe in is one way we will prove ourselves to you. Our opinions cannot be purchased!
The majority of products we promote will be products we have personally used. A few of them may be products we have researched and have been recommended to us by people we trust.
What is an affiliate link?
In various places on this site and in my newsletter, you will see references to our use of affiliate links (sometimes called referral links). In fact, you can assume if it is a link to a product or service that it is probably an affiliate link.
Affiliate links indicate we have a relationship with a product or service. When you click on one of those links we may receive a commission if you purchase that product or service. This will be at no extra cost to you. Sometimes it may give you a discount.
We accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. However, the compensation received will never influence the content, topics, or posts made in this blog.
The owners of this blog are not compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites, and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the author’s opinions. We only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Amazon Associates Disclosure
HomeTechHacker Academy is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.